Payment methods

You can pay your purchases by bank transfert.
We ask you a 30% payment when placing the order and the remaining 70% before delivery.
However, for your first order, we will ask you to pay in advance.


 

Bank details

Account number: 240-0771453-16

Account holder: Laser Engineering

Applications SA

Bank: BNP Paribas Fortis

IBAN: BE72 2400 7714 5316

SWIFT / BIC: GEBABEBB

Communication: Invoice number/Techlasershop